qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] TB Chaining NOT Reset on TLB Flush??

From: amateur
Subject: [Qemu-devel] TB Chaining NOT Reset on TLB Flush??
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:22:06 +0800

Hi guys,

I read from the Qemu internal documentation this:
    ``When MMU mappings change, only the chaining of the basic
    blocks is reset (i.e. a basic block can no longer jump directly
    to another one).''

But when I read the code, I find that tlb_flush() doesn't reset the
chaining between TBs. Is that the intended behaviour?? Won't that
cause problems on guest context switch??

--
If two people love each other, there can be no happy end to it.
                -- Ernest Hemingway