qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] New QEMU software packages available for download for Solar

From: Jonathan Kalbfeld
Subject: [Qemu-devel] New QEMU software packages available for download for Solaris 8, 9 (sun4m & sun4u) & 10 (sun4u)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:19:00 -0700

Hello,

I've put together more QEMU Solaris packages on my website.  Some of them include a bundled mtools and a bootable floppy image which is great for RTOS development.

http://www.thoughtwave.net/downloads.html

Some install in /opt/thoughtwave or /opt/thoughtwave/legacy depending on if you are installing the 10 package or the 8, 9 & 10 package.

P.S.  If you miss the old Macintosh II, have fun with the Basilisk II emulator.  I'm dreaming of Shufflepuck Cafe.

Have fun,

Jonathan

And as always, download speed brake is turned off between midnight and 1am pacific.

Jonathan Kalbfeld
+1 323 620 6682