qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] sh4: more patches

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] sh4: more patches
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:28:22 +0300

On 6/22/07, Magnus Damm <address@hidden> wrote:
The method used to locate emulation bugs may be of value for other
fellow qemu hackers. I've written a small gdb script that single steps
in an endless loop dumping registers between each instruction. Then
I've used this script on both real target hardware (using gdbserver)
and using the gdbstub provided by qemu. Finally the traces have been
compared. I have more patches for this if anyone is interested...

I'm interested in the scripts, those could be helpful to get Sparc64
bugs exterminated.