qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] rtl8139 not working with VISTA 32bit

From: Adnan Misherfi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] rtl8139 not working with VISTA 32bit
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:02:06 -0400

I have posted/read other posts regarding rtl8139 in qemu not working with VISTA 32bit. Does any one know if there is a fix for this one? I have tried to debug this, but not sure what is VISTA 32bit driver is expecting. Qemu writes rx buffers to guest memory, but it looks like they are ignored
by the guest rtl8139 driver.

Any Ideas of what is going on?

Regards

Adnan