qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] sparc guest

From: Nigel Horne
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] sparc guest
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:43:11 +0100

Thiemo Seufer wrote:
Blue Swirl wrote:
On 6/25/07, Thiemo Seufer <address@hidden> wrote:
Nigel Horne wrote:
Good news, sparc emulation with -nographic no longer core dumps.

The bad news, networking still fails:
FYI, I see a transmit error for ne2k_isa on mips r4k. Maybe that's
related.
On my test cases the network is still fine. What was the setup again?

What I see is apparently not triggered by a change in Qemu. An older
2.6.16 kernel works with current Qemu, but 2.6.21 breaks networking.

2.6.16 and 2.6.21 are not involved here. My host is running 2.6.20,
the guest is running 2.6.8.

The setup is basically the big endian mips regression test initrd
with a newer kernel.

Sparc?

Thiemo

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Adjudicator, Band Trainer, Composer, Tutor, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Barnsley, UK.  ICQ#20252325