qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Persistent clock on arm target?

From: Rob Landley
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Persistent clock on arm target?
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:07:57 -0400

Is there any way to get a persistent clock into an arm versatilepb target so
the clock doesn't start initialized to January 1, 1970?  (Do I have to enable
some Linux kernel driver to find this hardware?)

On irc paul brook said it was "fixed in CVS a few days ago", but I just
updated to last night's snapshot and there was no difference.  I don't really
know what I'm looking for, actually...

Right now I'm running rdate from my init scripts to work around this...

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.