qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Hardware Detection in Qemu

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Hardware Detection in Qemu
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:38:20 +0200

On 7/9/07, Michael Fisher <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks...I am working with a couple of distros I want to modify so they will
boot faster on QEMU and also utilize persistence. Customizing the
/etc/init.d/* scripts will be my next step.

with minor modifications (1 file) you can get similar persistence in
detaolb... I guess I'll need to add some switches on the cmd line
to enable it without having to feedle with the initramfs.cpio.gz

--
Christian