qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ANN: DetaolB v0.4 is released

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ANN: DetaolB v0.4 is released
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:36:18 +0200

On 7/10/07, Bernhard Fischer <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 09:54:48PM +0200, Cedric Hombourger wrote:
>The busybox link failure has an existing entry in mantis:
>http://www.uclibc.org/bugs/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=1356

Just to expand on this one last time, here is the help-text of taskset:
config TASKSET
        bool "taskset"
        default n
        help
          Retrieve or set a processes's CPU affinity.
          This requires sched_{g,s}etaffinity support in your libc.

This was slightly adjusted in uClibc trunk (to stub it out if the syscall is
unavailable),
a patch against 0.9.29 which updates this can be found here:
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/buildroot/toolchain/uClibc/

HTH,

I hit this today. I'll need this patch then, since I did not see the problem
on i686. Thanks!

--
Christian