qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu-system-arm -M akita/terrier - which roms work? (and cu

From: Juergen Lock
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu-system-arm -M akita/terrier - which roms work? (and cursor issue)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 03:11:15 +0200

Hi!

 I just played with this a bit and although I got the stuff at
        http://pokylinux.org/releases/clyde-2.0/
somewhat working (tried the akita ones going after
        http://butterfeet.org/?m=200705
, I seem to miss -showcursor and consequently got no cursor
which made navigating the gui a `little' difficult... :) - anyway
I couldnt get the sharp rom kernel to boot further than showing
the splash screen with a blinking cursor (i tried terrier and akita ones,
they both seem to hang somewhere regardless of a proper -mtdblock passed
or even none, at least info registers in the monitor showed no changes.)
Anyone know which roms work?  atm I want to play with debian for the
existing sharp rom that i have on the zaurus (a c3200), so a rom thats
at least similar to sharp would be preferable...

 Thanx,
        Juergen