qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEmu as a Device Software Optimization tool

From: n schembr
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEmu as a Device Software Optimization tool
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:48:43 -0700 (PDT)

-snap-

>Personally though I don't see much benefit to simple syntax config

>files over C files, that are being used now.

Config files implies a self check process.  A better question might be, has
qemu grown to the point where an outsider is going to define a new  platform?

Could an arm based cell phone manufacture use the config files to define the
hardware for the emulator without a full port? Iphone anyone :)

Nicholas A. Schembri
state  college pa usa