qemu-devel

Re: QEMU Automated Testing (was [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target vl.h h

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: QEMU Automated Testing (was [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target vl.h hw/acpi.c hw/adlib.c ...)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:29:11 -0500

FYI, I've started building a VNC based automated tester. You provide it a series of screenshots with masks of data that's likely to be semi-random and it'll wait for each screen shot. It also has the smarts to find where the mouse is so that you can move it to an exact location.

I'll have something functional (along with a paper) within a month.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori