qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target cpu-all.h vl.c vl.h target...

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target cpu-all.h vl.c vl.h target...
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:10:16 +0200

Hi,

Am 30.07.2007 um 00:41 schrieb andrzej zaborowski:

On 30/07/07, Hetz Ben Hamo <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi again,

With those patches alone, nope, but with the rest of the code I want
to add these days hopefully yes. Unfortunately the ROM is difficult to
obtain.

You want a ROM? no problem, you just need to strip it from the EXE file.
Here is a link to Tungesten T5 ROM update. It's inside an EXE which
will install some stuff on the windows in order to upgrade the ROM,
but the ROM image is inside the file.

I do have a Tungste|E ROM, but I can't distribute it legally (afaik).
I doubt PalmOne has the rom for this model downloadable anywhere
because T|E (likely as the only Palm model) has physically unwritable
Flash, the appropriate pins are just not wired to the CPU.

PalmSource also offered debug ROMs to developers for use with their Palm OS emulator/simulator - did you have a look at those?

Andreas