qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Sparc guest - SCSI

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Sparc guest - SCSI
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 16:15:58 +0200

Andreas Färber a écrit :
> Am 03.08.2007 um 13:52 schrieb Aurelien Jarno:
>
>> The problem appears when one interrupt on the SCSI controller is
>> triggered twice by the interrupt controller, the second interrupt
>> disturb the driver.
>>
>> I have fixed one problem like that a few months ago in the CVS, so it
>> happens less often, but there is still a problem somewhere.
>
> Do you know under which circumstances this happens? And is there any
> way to avoid it?

I suggest to read the description of the problem from last time:
http://www.mail-archive.com/qemu-devel%40nongnu.org/msg08828.html

I guess there is still one case when this can happen. The only solution
I see to avoid that is to fix the bug (the problem doesn't occurs on
real hardware, so the emulation is buggy).

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 `. `'   address@hidden         | address@hidden