qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: SoftMMU address tracing

From: Clemens Kolbitsch
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: SoftMMU address tracing
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:25:00 +0200

hi!
finally found out why it did not work ... the problem was kqemu after all.
after compiling qemu with kqemu-support disabled, the address
translation/access worked as expected :-)

is there a good documentation/technical paper online that could help me
understand how address handling is done using kqemu?

thanks!!