qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] CASIMIR - last e-mail about it :)

From: GUERRAZ Francois
Subject: [Qemu-devel] CASIMIR - last e-mail about it :)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:29:32 +0200

Hi Qemu people.

After my last mail about CASIMIR, I had answers of people complaining that it
was not it English and they can't read my article...

Well, the software is still not in English, but there are some improvements :)

§ There is a translation of the previous article at at this address :
http://www.fgv6.net/CASIMIR-en.html?nid=3
§ There is now a mailing list for CASIMIR, all in english (because I think that
if there is a future for this software, it will be at least with english
language support) so I WON'T BUG YOU ANYMORE ON THIS LIST :) to subscribe
please visit : http://mail.fgv6.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/casimir-web
§ There is a sourceforge project : http://sourceforge.net/projects/casimir-web/

Thanks for your patience and attention :)

Regards,
François.