qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Nokia N770 and/or N800 emulation

From: Lauro Ramos Venancio
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Nokia N770 and/or N800 emulation
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 13:54:48 -0300

Hi Warner,

I've just started a project to implement the OMAP processor on QEMU.
This project is part of Mamona (http://dev.openbossa.org/trac/mamona)
and I'm continuing the Andrzej Zaborowski's work. I've already
implemented the OMAP 16xx interrupt handler, GPIO and other minor
things. I'm close to make the OMAP H3 Dev Board ethernet works.

I'm starting by the OMAP H3 implementation, but the main target is to
implement the N770/N800 emulation. There are some legal constraints to
implement the N800 emulation, but we will try to solve them in the
future.

You can download the code using "svn co
http://dev.openbossa.org/svn/mamona/qemu-omap/trunk";.
To browse the source, go to
http://dev.openbossa.org/trac/mamona/browser/qemu-omap/trunk

Contributions are welcome.

In few days, I will make a more complete announce.

Lauro Ramos Venancio
OpenBossa Labs
Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia
Recife - Brazil