qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Changelog Makefile Makefile.target TODO ae...

From: Philip Boulain
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Changelog Makefile Makefile.target TODO ae...
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:19:58 +0100

> > > if we were using git (but you can do it locally anyway), you would not
> > > have these conflicts problems...
> > Maybe... but Savannah uses a CVS frontend, as far as I know...
> Those are excuses.

So is a "you should have used X" argument. It doesn't invalidate the
point that the commit was disruptive, and merely acts as bait for the
grand old "version repository" flamewar.*

> Like whitespace change is breaking your code.  Really, I mean, come on.
> Who do think you are kidding?

<flamebait>Python programmers.</flamebait> ;)

LionsPhil
* See also, "if they'd used Perl instead of find/xargs/sed...".