qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU - I/O document

From: Ronald
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU - I/O document
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:41:50 +0200

Artur Baruchi schreef:
Hi guys,

I'm studying Virtual Machines, and I would like to read something
about QEMU... Does anybody know a paper(s)  that shows how I/O works
in qemu (I have interest in how qemu emulate network interface).

Thanks in advance...

Att.
Artur Baruchi

Don't exactly know if this is the documentation you are looking for but you can find some technical documentation here:

http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/user-doc.html

Under the header Technical Documentation :P

                                                               Good luck :)