qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Publicating with QEMU

From: Clemens Kolbitsch
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Publicating with QEMU
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 23:07:51 +0200

Hi guys!
Short question: I'm having a speech at BlackHat Japan in Oktober about
something I made with qemu. Basically it is a new hardware type (so it is
just an additional file in the hw-subdirectory) --- it's the wireless device
I have been asking questions for a couple of months ago in case someone
remembers (there will be some code for you guys soon ;-) ).

For the conference CD, they want me to give them my code. Is it ok if i just
send them the whole qemu code I have here (I have only modified the Makefile
to include my hw/myfile.c) --- i just want to make sure that the version is
right and it compiles out of the box.

Is that OK with the GPL stuff?? I include all the READMEs that come with QEMU
svn, and I don't claim to be the author of QEMU or anything. Just want to do
it correctly ;-)

Any advice, comments, etc.?
Thanks!