qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] vmmouse with Fedora-6 64bit guest

From: Dor Laor
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] vmmouse with Fedora-6 64bit guest
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:43:38 +0200

Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
Frustrated with evtouch, I wanted to try vmmouse's absolute mode, supported by
Liguori's patch http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.qemu/16083 .

My guest has vmmouse_drv.so, and I configured its xorg.conf to load it.
However, for some reason I get
(EE) VMWARE(0): vmmouse enabled failed

On the host side, after define DEBUG_VMMOUSE, I see vmmouse_init and
nothing else.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Regards,
    Dan.

Please dive further into this by debugging the emulator(qemu)/driver themselves.
good luck :)