qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/target-sparc exec.h op.c op_helper.c op_me...

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/target-sparc exec.h op.c op_helper.c op_me...
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:45:21 +0200

Am 23.09.2007 um 01:11 schrieb Aurelien Jarno:

Aurelien Jarno a écrit :
Thanks, that's helpful, it looks like the "lduba" instructions is not
working correctly in your case. Now I have to find why.
I don't really understand, because that is the part of the code (at
least from the op point of view) that is almost unchanged. Looking at
the code again and again I can't see any problem.

PS: I don't know if I will be able to get internet access in the next 4
days.

Just a short note that Blue Swirl's added break statements did not change the results previously posted.