qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/pc-bios ppc_rom.bin

From: Laurent Desnogues
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/pc-bios ppc_rom.bin
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 23:20:43 +0200

Aurelien Jarno a écrit :
Maybe. The CPU probes for cacheline size, checks for errata #42 vs
#45, reads debug registers, attempts to identify the bus speed by
comparing I/O access times, tries to verify the system using a TPM and
fails all cases. What can you do?

Emulate a simpler architecture like mips or arm? ;-)

I don't think ARM qualifies as a simple architecture, it certainly
isn't in the same league as MIPS, at least not ARMv6 and ARMv7 :)

                        Laurent