qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] sh4: system emulator - interrupt controller

From: Magnus Damm
Subject: [Qemu-devel] sh4: system emulator - interrupt controller
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 19:38:35 +0900

Hi everyone,

Attached is a patch that implements a table driver interrupt
controller for the sh architecture. The tables that describes the
registers and interrupt sources are very similar to the linux kernel
code that I rewrote recently. Included are tables for sh775x but it
should be fairly easy to add tables for other cpu models in the future
if needed.

Only registers are hooked up to the cpu for now. No interrupts are
delivered to the processor yet, but the association between register
bit fields and interrupt sources works well.

People that want to play with this can uncomment DEBUG_INTC in
sh_intc.c to get printouts when the kernel enables various interrupt
sources during boot. I'm going to continue working on this to hook up
the processor, timers and serial ports as well. This is at least a
good first step to share with the community. Please apply.

/ magnus