qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] U-Boot patch for qemu -M mips TAKE 2

From: Wolfgang Denk
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] U-Boot patch for qemu -M mips TAKE 2
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:55:21 +0200

In message <address@hidden> you wrote:
> Now with board config file included, so it can be built :-)
> Thiemo, I'll think about the memory size issue and get back to you on that.
> How about a git repo for U-Boot, if this thing takes off?

We actually have already a lot of them -  the  master  repo  and  the
custodian  repositories. Logically, your code should go into the MIPS
repo. I think you should start posting on  the  U-Boot  mailing  list
instead     of     sending     to     my    direct    address;    see
http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/WebHome for details.

BTW: Your code has a few minor coding style  violations  (indentation
by spaces instead of TAB), and the signed-off-ny line is missing.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: address@hidden
"To IBM, 'open' means there is a modicum  of  interoperability  among
some of their equipment."                            - Harv Masterson