qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] USB Asynchronous I/O

From: Arnon Gilboa
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] USB Asynchronous I/O
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 04:16:17 -0800

I believe you can do it similar to the way I did for isochronous
transfers in usb-linux.c.
Remember that using SUBMITURB and REAPURBNDELAY ioctls, you need to add
another signal and signal handler for the async bulk, and there might be
some issues in the ohci/uhci because they currently assume only
isochronous transfers are async. A minute ago I tried to implement the
bulk transfers using SUBMITURB and REAPURB (which blocks until response)
but it seems to hang qemu upon connecting a disk-on-key.