qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] i386 debug exception should set BS of DR6 when single-stepp

From: Vegard Nossum
Subject: [Qemu-devel] i386 debug exception should set BS of DR6 when single-stepping
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:00:46 +0100

Hi,

I experience the following problem: Setting the trap flag (TF) of the
EFLAGS register correctly calls the debug exception DE. However, the
DR6 register does not have the single step (BS) flag set.

This patch fixes things for me, and I think it deserves some more
attention given that it had no replies at that time and it's not in
the latest release.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2007-03/msg00126.html

Vegard