qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] PATCH: ide.c: send irq for WIN_DIAGNOSE

From: Tristan Gingold
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] PATCH: ide.c: send irq for WIN_DIAGNOSE
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:04:23 +0100

On Nov 30, 2007, at 3:12 PM, Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon wrote:
right my bad, missed that on my copy of ATA-4 while looking for a match to your description of the mis-implementation, but why are you asserting one
also for the reset?

My fault.  I tried to make code common too quickly!

If I am reading the spec and the code right, the patch should be instead :

Looks ok to me.

what is the use case you are trying to solve? which guest OS?

The OS timeout during diagnostic.

is there a way to reproduce that timeout on the guest OS you are using?

Sure.  I will try asap.

Tristan.