qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] PXA27x AC97

From: Armin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] PXA27x AC97
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:46:08 -1000

andrzej zaborowski wrote:
Hi,

On 11/01/2008, Armin <address@hidden> wrote:
Is anyone working on the PXA27x AC97 emulation? I don't want to dup effort.

Not that I know of, but Virtual Box has a PCI AC97 implementation (for
PC emulator) and the hackndev qemu tree has dummy PXA27x AC97
registers (zero functionality) at
http://git2.hackndev.com/gitweb?p=qemu.git;a=blob;h=817f022208fc0e7ba4a681917e3e6ef3d0c4fae6;hb=9950e2d157ca4bc73662df5069be3c51ef52a856;f=hw/palm.c
Maybe it can be helpful.
Yes, it does. I would like to create a pxa2xx_ac97.c so more boards can leverage the functionality. I do have the framework put together that I started early. I will see where it takes me.

- Armin
Regards