qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] The linux-based system runs perfectly on vmware, but ke

From: Mulyadi Santosa
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] The linux-based system runs perfectly on vmware, but kernel panic on qemu
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:22:34 +0700

Hi..

On Jan 18, 2008 6:39 PM, Марк Коренберг <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ok. i'll try -g, gdb, ksyms and additional sleep command in script
> later. (tomorrow).
> When i detect source of the bug, i will write to qemu developers.
> I you know, who also can help me, please notify him. Now, before i
> found bug, i'll write to you exclusively. i don't want to bother
> developers by specifying unknown bug conditions.

Sorry if I am being honest...

Well, it's not a matter of who is bugging who, but the possibility
that it's really qemu bug. By reporting your progress, you increase
your chance for getting further help from the community. Also, at the
same time you contribute something for qemu development. In my side, I
try to help at my best, but don't expect too much from me. I am not so
knowledgeable about Qemu internals.

regards,

Mulyadi