qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Will qemu emulate m68k macintoshes ?

From: Марк Коренберг
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Will qemu emulate m68k macintoshes ?
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:58:48 +0500

I saw, that qemu fully support m68k processor.
but what about other macintosh hardware?

i want to run classic macos inside qemu. it is possible?
which is the status? (if any work going)

The my real task is to install debian linux for m68k on hard drive
using qemu and then place this hard disk into real macintosh. Real
installation and maintenance is VERY slow on this mac ( 6 bogomips ;-)
)

No one emulator can emulate old mac hardware. The basilisk ||  can't
run linux because it patches apple software on the fly, so it doesn't
emulate hardware fully.

--
Segmentation fault