qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU support for ARM architectures

From: Gabi Voiculescu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU support for ARM architectures
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:01:34 +0200

Hello

I want to simulate an ARM1176 based system and I was thinking of using QEMU. I wanted to know what ARM11 features are actually supported by the emulator because I did not find this specified clearly.

Can anyone shed some light on what features are supported by the current QEMu release. I'm particularly interested in the following.

  • ARMv6 instruction set
  • ARM thumb 2
  • SIMD
  • ARM Thumb
  • integer pipeline size,
  • simulation of load store and arithmetic pipelines
  • level of MMU functionality simulated

Thank you.

Gabi