qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] arm-test example file-system image

From: b93049
Subject: [Qemu-devel] arm-test example file-system image
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:28:06 +0800

Hello,
I have some questions when I want to create a new file system of arm-test.
The arm-test could be download from http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/arm-
test-0.2.tar.gz .
It is a ramdisk . I could open it to see what it has.
Now I want to create a new ramdisk to run in the same style od arm-test.
I just use busybox_1_1_stable to produce my binary execution files.
I have bin, linuxrc, etc(but it is empty), sbin and usr.
I should add some files to etc, and I have see some files in the arm-test
file system image etc/.
But now I don't know how many files should I have to boot it.
I have just copy the files in arm-test file system image and edit a file.
The files I changed are follows:
etc/inittab -> "::sysinit:/etc/init.d/rcS"

But when I run it, It tell me that it can't find etc/init.d/rcS !!
I have add it to my fiel system !
Could someone tell me what shouls I do ....

Thanks .........