qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Are VM snapshots on Ubuntu host compatible with Fedora

From: Mulyadi Santosa
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Are VM snapshots on Ubuntu host compatible with Fedora host?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 04:38:30 +0700

David Barrett wrote:
Good idea, but no luck -- same failure.

ok, how about -no-kqemu or simply modprobe -r kqemu? the triple fault happen in CPL=0, means it is likely a user mode code, thus kqemu could be the cause.

And IIRC, qcow2 has a bug but I am quite what it is and whether it is related to your problem...so, I ask, is it possible for you to temporarily convert your qcow2 image to..let's say raw type? but don't delete the qcow2

regards,

Mulyadi.