qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: [ANN] Bochs bios ported to gcc

From: Sebastian Herbszt
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: [ANN] Bochs bios ported to gcc
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 15:14:14 +0200

Thanks for this work. I noticed the "F12" key to choose device to boot from is missing from your bios, compared to the lastest qemu snapshot.
Any plan to include it soon ?

Hrmm.  I don't see the source code for it.  The feature is not in
bochs cvs, and I don't see a patch in the qemu svn.

Any ideas on where the code came from?

bochs cvs, bios/rombios.c -  Revision 1.202
- BIOS boot menu support added (SF patch #1901027 by Sebastian)
http://bochs.cvs.sourceforge.net/bochs/bochs/bios/rombios.c?view=log

- Sebastian