qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: -vga switch

From: Hervé Poussineau
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: -vga switch
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:26:18 +0200

Hi,

Sebastian Herbszt a écrit :
I'm just throwing this out here to see if anyone else is interested in this idea: There seems to be different arguments to set up a display adaptor for a virtual machine. Why not set it up so that you can have a central way of doing it, such as a -vga argument. For instance, -vga vmware would use the vmware VGA adaptor, and -vga standard would use the standard VGA adaptor, and so on.

You mean something like this?

[snip]

I would better name it -display, as not all computers have VGA-compatible cards.

Hervé