qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Where the fuck is Qmeu's cocoa port for mac? And also where

From: hikari_kairi_yume
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Where the fuck is Qmeu's cocoa port for mac? And also where did the website for it go?
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:09:52 +0900 (JST)

I was investigating PC emulators for my mac and finally decided on Q for mac! However, when I went looking for the download site I couldn't find it! I found a link to their site, but it said it couldn't be found! What the fuck is going on and can I have a copy of Q emailed to me please?! This is the only emulator for free that still works with PPC macs and now I can't find it! Please tell me what's going on and when I'll be able to get Q again!

Signed,

          Angry mac user with a copy of windows that is now useless!

GANBARE! NIPPON! Win your ticket to Olympic Games 2008.