qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU website

From: Stuart Brady
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU website
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:43:00 +0100

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 11:05:40AM +0200, Mike Kronenberg wrote:
> just added a redirect for everyone that "deep-linked" to
> http://www.kju-app.org/kju ;) ...
> ...and yes, please adjust http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/download.html
>  to point to plain http://www.kju-app.org .

While we're discussing the website, there's a few other things that
need updating:

s/CVS/Subversion/ on http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/links.html

http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/download.html links to some
"CVS snapshots" -- these should be replaced with Subversion snapshots,
or the link should be removed.  (They do have the file USE_SVN_INSTEAD,
and they don't include files added since the move to Subversion.)

(Also, I've noticed that the svn source browser has a bug -- if you go
to http://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/trunk/?root=qemu, you'll see
"cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/qemu co trunk",
which should read "svn co svn://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/qemu/trunk".)

Cheers,
--
Stuart Brady