qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Trace target memory access

From: avadh patel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Trace target memory access
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 01:40:34 -0400

Hi All,

I am looking to use qemu to generate the physical memory access trace of target machine.
For me the host and target are both x86_64.
I have looked into the documentation, it says that for full system emulation, you use soft-mmu and for that every memory access is checked for the protection.
But in the code I couldnt find perfect place for that.

It would be great if some one can point me where to look for it.

Thanks in advance.

-Avadh