qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Compilation test results

From: Balazs Attila-Mihaly \(Cd-MaN\)
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Compilation test results
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 22:56:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all.

I've done some tests on Ubuntu 7.10 with the latest codebase (SVN revision
4336) and gcc-3.3, gcc-3.4 and the patch posted in " [Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu
32-bit i386, gcc >= 3.4 spill error fix" (I tested only if it compiles, didn't
actually run it because I was in a rush)

GCC 3.3 with vanilla SVN: works OK
GCC 3.4 with vanilla SVN: errors out
GCC 3.3 with patch: works OK
GCC 3.4 with patch: works OK

Thank you all for your effort and best regards.

PS. The "compilebility" with 3.4 is very important IMHO, since it is the
primary compiler with MINGW, used to build the Windows version of Qemu.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.