qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] DSDT table

From: Gang Zhai
Subject: [Qemu-devel] DSDT table
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 17:12:32 +0800

Hi,
I want to change the ACPI DSDT table for some test, but found the source and binary of DSDT table are removed by following changeset. Now, it seems qemu use Bochs' bios binary, which includes DSDT already.

If making a feature with modification of DSDT, I have to port it to Bochs firstly:(
So do we have any plan to use our own DSDT table?

Changes by:    Fabrice Bellard <bellard>    06/09/24 18:45:12
Modified files:
    .              : Makefile.target
Removed files:
    hw             : acpi-dsdt.hex