qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KQEMU code organization

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KQEMU code organization
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:58:07 +0200

Hi,

Regarding kqemu, I am still hesitating whether to commit it in the QEMU
subversion repository. Moreover, I may change its license to another
open source one so I would prefer that the patches are assigned to my
copyright, especially if they are just small bugfixes.

For your information, I will commit some incompatible API changes in
kqemu in the next few days, so a new version will be needed anyway.

Regards,

Fabrice.