qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Kernel.org git repo out of date

From: Stuart Brady
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Kernel.org git repo out of date
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 18:02:34 +0100

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 12:16:31PM +0100, Johannes Schindelin wrote:
> I bit the bullet, and pointed repo.or.cz's mirror to yet another git-svn
> mirror.  Having said that, repo.or.cz seemed to lag behind with the
> mirroring quite a bit, so you might want to track the original git-svn
> mirror.

Hi,

git://repo.or.cz/qemu.git seems to have started lagging again, due to
git://pacific.mpi-cbg.de/qemu/.git also lagging.

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/virt/qemu/qemu.git and
git://git.kernel.dk/data/git/qemu.git both seem to have recovered.

If I use one of these in the mean time, can I be sure that they will
remain consistent with whatever repo.or.cz uses in the future?

Cheers,
--
Stuart Brady