qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Adding new ARM9-based platform in Qemu

From: Thomas Bandelier
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Adding new ARM9-based platform in Qemu
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:58:48 +0200

Hi,

I'm facing several difficulties to implement such a platform support in Qemu. Concretely, all is about adding a new mobile-phone baseband processor emulation in hw directory. Inspiration from "integratorcp" and other machines is not enough for a QEMU-beginner like me...

So 2 questions:
-> Does kind of "development guidelines" documentation exist ?
-> Maybe someone on this list has already accomplished such a task ? - In this case, please answer in private.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas