qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] XDF disk support for OS/2 Warp installation

From: Watto
Subject: [Qemu-devel] XDF disk support for OS/2 Warp installation
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:39:32 +0100

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is really the best place to mention this but I tried subscribing to the qemu users forum with no luck, I ended up repeatedly agreeing to the terms of use.  Anyway, I have written a small hack for the qemu fdc driver to enable read-only support for XDF disk images.  I'm aware that this is probably only of any use to a very small number of people but I wanted to make it available for those few freaks like myself who need to install OS/2 Warp version 3 from floppies as a guest OS on Qemu.  Should I post my patch to this list, perhaps there is another list specifically for OS/2 on qemu users or should I send it to someone specific?
Thanks for reading, and thanks for qemu.
James.