qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Boot Failure (CDROM boot failure code : 0004)

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Boot Failure (CDROM boot failure code : 0004)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:05:46 +0100

The question is.

Is it really a bootable CD or just a CD with all the SP2s integrated?
Or a DVD with multiple images from MDSN?

I know there where DVDs with multiple language images, that come from MDSN, with an utility to make separate ISOs of each one, but the DVD itself is not bootable.

Should consult your Microsoft contract documentation.