qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] OT: qemu on Windows: calling the qemu executable from Java

From: Ottavio Caruso
Subject: [Qemu-devel] OT: qemu on Windows: calling the qemu executable from Java or VBS
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 14:46:12 +0100

Hello,

I had posted this on the Qemu forum but I had no replies:

I have this situation: I can't run the qemu binary as the
administrator of this Win XP has restricted the execution of any
binaries apart from IE. All applications fail with error:

qemu is not a valid Windows application

But the PC  will happily run Java and Vbs scripts. I wonder if anybody
knows any way to wrap the Qemu binary in Java or VBS or at least point
me to any direction.

Thank you

--
Ottavio Caruso