qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Again about SMP-host supporting

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Again about SMP-host supporting
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 20:52:18 +0200

Am 22.06.2008 um 20:30 schrieb Георгий Войт:

22 июня 2008 г. 12:23 пользователь Георгий Войт <address@hidden> написал:

2008/6/19 Георгий Войт <address@hidden>:
As for the emulation speed, if you're running Linux maybe you can use the kqemu module.

Andreas

i wish to use windows as guest, so can't using kqemu acceleration =(

Sorry I was unclear, it depends on the host OS, not on the guest. Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD should work as kqemu hosts, though I have no experience with it.

Andreas