qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Linux kernel image for Emulator - Regd.

From: Sudheer Papothi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Linux kernel image for Emulator - Regd.
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:13:38 +0530

Can you please  suggest any other options to test/debug my basic linux
kernel image as I dont have the real hardware yet.

I don't get it, you said the kernel booted on real hardware...

Anyway according to your log your kernel is failing at its
very first instruction (pc = 0x8000).  Are you using a boot
loader?

Laurent

Thanks Laurent

We have two linux kernel images in which one works on real hardware and the other image still does not have hardware.

We have to make the latter image ready before the hardware is available.

Can you please suggest any other options to test/debug the linux kernel image for which the hardware is not yet available.

--
Thanks & Regards
Sudheer