qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Split vga module

From: Màrius Montón
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Split vga module
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:55:11 +0200

Blue Swirl wrote:
On 6/25/08, Màrius Montón <address@hidden> wrote:

 Hello, and thank you for your quick answer,

 the problem I see is not with the register access (this is done for other devices) but with the graphics side.
 I don't understand how VGA device draws the screen, (I guess is done using SDL), and I think this part is too merged with QEMU itself. Is it true?

 Màrius