qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Networking and Internet Issue!

From: Kayla Smith
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Networking and Internet Issue!
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:12:25 -0500

I don't know If I'm sending this to the right place, but I'm using the cocoa
port of Qemu on my powerbook mac and I'm having problems getting internet in
ReactOS in it. I am connected to a WPA2 network and i'm running OS 10.5
Leopard. I checked ReactOS's site, but it mentions nothing under networking
about Q for mac. Is there a way to get my wireless to work with my OS? I've
even tried attempting to share my airpot to computers using ethernet hoping Q's
virtual network would pick it up (failed attempt). If you cannot help with this
issue, I'd appreciate it if you would direct me to someone or something that
can help!

Thank You,

Kayla Smith

Find hidden words, unscramble celebrity names, or try the ultimate crossword
puzzle with Live Search Games. Play now!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/212